Very soon, brown containers will be another element of our streets, a path towards a more circular and environmentally friendly economy. But what is organic waste and what waste should we dispose of in the new brown container?
- Raise awareness of the need to reduce the waste we generate.
- Raise awareness of the importance of correct waste separation.
- Inform about the type of waste that should be disposed of in the brown container.
- Inform about the environmental benefits of the correct separation and recycling of organic waste.
The campaign will also raise awareness about the incorrect use of the toilet as a waste bin. In order to minimise the waste that is improperly flushed, Ecoval will raise awareness of the consequences of improper toilet use. The most immediate impact would be clogged pipes, but water pollution and environmental degradation are also a direct consequence. It will therefore be explained:
- Waste that should not be flushed down the toilet
- The environmental consequences of flushing waste down the toilet
The campaign will run in Spain, France, and Portugal – with content generated in all 3 languages – and will consist of animation videos and testimonial videos, quizzes, and infographics with the aim of raising awareness of correct waste separation and increasing citizens’ commitment to recycling. Different activities will also be organised in schools, where the sharing of the content generated for this campaign will be encouraged.
Join our campaign!